WB O2 Success

Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com
Tue Dec 11 17:55:40 GMT 2001

Mark,

Have you done any data comparison with the WBO2 and your Horiba.  Would be
curious how this great kit brought forward by the hard work of several
DIYers compares to the likes of a Horiba.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark S. Riley [mailto:turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 12:58 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: WB O2 Success

I've got a Horiba and it takes 33 seconds from switch on. Ask me how I know.
I added 10 ohms to R4 and the DIY-WB warms up in about 35 seconds. Just a
couple more than the Horiba and much quicker on a re-crank than the Horiba
which again takes 33 seconds. Ask me how I know. I've had the Horiba for
twelve years. later, Mark

Of course you can add some more resistor and fire it up quicker. I
understand the sound of the porcelin cracking is not an extremely expensive
sound.