Newish Member Post

Guy Hammer guyh at aracnet.com
Mon Dec 17 07:08:29 GMT 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Chris McKinnon wrote:
> I've been thinking about maybe using diesel injectors because of the
> high fuel pressures you get with LPG and maybe a diesel injector pump
> as well.

I'd think your biggest challange with LPG in a diesel injector pump
would be lubrication. Also the injector pumps I'm familiar with
(Stanadyne) are fairly low pressure on the input side, like maybe 5-7
PSI.
Guy Hammer, guyh at aracnet.com
http://www.aracnet.com/~guyh
--
  5:40pm  up 39 days, 20:26,  8 users,  load average: 1.17, 1.06, 1.02