eDIST, or ignition the final answer

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Dec 27 19:11:26 GMT 2001

From: Moofaloof at aol.com
Subject: Re: eDIST, or ignition the final answer
I've been wanting to try the eDist for a while now.  How did you mount the
LS1 coil packs Bruce ?  Any interference problems with between coil and/or
plug wires and headers?

I mounted the coils up on the valve covers.
Used a long bolt from the inside of the cover, outwards, and then some
threaded stand offs that were about a 1/2 wide.  Then used the stock LS1
plug wires.  In an effort to keep this as easy to work on as possible I
elected to just use the GM wires, so that any one would have them.   The LS1
wires all have 45d ends on them, you might have to shop and match to get
bits to do things in a custom manner.   This set up for me, has the coil
wires away from every thing as much as possible
Bruce

In a message dated 12/23/01 9:02:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,