EFI control

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 7 23:39:36 GMT 2001

Was a lister that had problems with the IAC driver failing (several times).
Repair cost $319 as I recall.
Holley makes great carbs, but IMO is about clueless in EFI.
Note they bought I think it was Cutler EFI for a source to break into the
multiport.   If you read up on Cutler, tehn you can see how they're
thinking.
Try a made up quesstion to their tech line, Hehehehehehehee
Guys I talked to had no clue about EFI.
Truely sad, but about to be expected.
Now, that they have been bought out I just expect things to get even worse
there.
Bruce