EFI control

Ross Corrigan 280zx at home.com
Thu Feb 8 06:48:43 GMT 2001

At 08:53 AM 2/7/01 , you wrote:
>I don't know about you Bruce, I really don't like it when my vehicle breaks
>down in the middle of nowhere because it's only engineered to 'just good
>enough'
>level.  that's what safety factors are for.

did it break down?? Seems v. heated comments in any case let alone for
someone who hasn't used SDS's equipment. I know several users going on a
few years now using it on daily driven turbo cars doing 125hp+/litre and a
few in California running it on race 510's.  Most of them have played with
other systems and just came to enjoy the easy adjustability of the SDS and
fair value in their opinion.  It seems to nicely support some imports down
south that are doing 1320's in high 8's or low 9's, I don't recall exactly.
My simple point is that it does seem to work and I wasn't plugging it just
to help ensure a group got their discount. If friends I trust or myself
have had good experience with a product I like to support it, as we've all
had enough bad experiences it's nice to share the good ones which this list
does so nicely.  I've got the plainest of wires as the few running around
my engine compartment for over 6 yrs now with no discernable damage and
once my new EFI is installed I still see no reason to have any problems
with heat/weather on my wiring.  I haven't seen anyone yet with an
aftermarket ECU in their engine bay either, if harness is short we extend
it to reach the cabin, so maybe I'm out of the loop.  SDS will also build
your harness to whatever length you desire and on a few occasions even
rebuilt some harnesses for free later after customers needs changed.  If
anything their web FAQ's and other info are appreciable and have helped way
more than we'll ever know, as has the pages associated with this and the
sister lists.

Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada      R200 4.11's available

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

mailto:280zx at home.com      ICQ # 11549358
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg    where a
Z belongs