vr vs hall

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Feb 8 22:11:25 GMT 2001

Without a whole lot more engine info., kinda hard to mention particular
bits.

The reluctor types are an A/C generator so the have some built in advance
that might be a problem (wayy too much advance at high rpm).
Halls on the other hand are fixed.   well, maybe a lil movement, but
basically where every the shutter is, that's the signal point
Bruce