Friendly Emulator

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Sat Feb 10 20:24:36 GMT 2001

> All *WE* need is a user friendly cheap emulator and we're there now.
> With all the hacing, and good editors now, just getting away from having
> carry a burner around would about make this a perfect world, IMO
> Bruce

We're there now?...........

What's the latest in terms of friendly & cost effective emulators?  Ones
which can be programmed on-the-fly without having to shut down the engine?
Ones with friendly front end GUI's?   Any linked to editor packages?  For
use with 32K MemCals.  I'd love to hear more.

Walt.