O2 data

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Mon Feb 19 08:00:39 GMT 2001

	Does anyone know of a good source to find the usable range of various o2
sensors might be?  I am assuming that some sensors are wider than others due
to high performance or boosted applications.  I have some specific GM
sensors in mind, but I am wondering how far up or down I can go from 14.7:1.

	Also, could some one explain or point me to an explaination of why wide
band o2 sensors need compensation/additional equipment and what kind of
compensation they need?

Thanks,
James Ballenger