O2 data

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Feb 19 13:59:10 GMT 2001

Some quick answers. A standard O2 sensor tells lean or rich from stoich. That
is all it is designed to do. The curve flattens out far from stoich & can give a
ballpark figure if toward the rich side. That's about it.

A WB uses a pump cell to change the reference O2 level for the sense cell. It
also has a heater that need to be controlled for precise temp control. See the
arch*ves for a bunch more info along with the egor project on the diy site.

BobR.