PIC driven UEGO

Rausch, Bernd br at rnt.de
Wed Feb 21 12:29:03 GMT 2001

Datalogging sounds great. If you can log rpm, MAP and AFR, this would be
an exceptional tuning tool. You could import the data in Excel for
viewing and further processing (eg calculate how far you are off your
desired AFR, so you can multiply this factor with your current injection
times).

regards,

Bernd Rausch