MAP sensors

Greg Hermann bearbvd at cmn.net
Wed Feb 21 14:11:15 GMT 2001

>> >It will begin to be simper when it all metric so we can speak the same
>> >language, no?

NO, it might get simpler if we ever get a chance to shoot all the French
and Euro bureaucrats who keep naming new units after dead (usually French)
guys instead of just using rational names for the units!

Personally, and admittedly because I have no need to count on my fingers, I
would greatly prefer to use a base twelve system of numbers and units!

Greg