Pic controlled EGOR

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Wed Feb 21 16:15:10 GMT 2001

Stewart Prince wrote:

> I tried to publish a bunch of uego stuff on this site, but we're limited to 40 k
> per attached file.  I've got a bunch of uego docs because I work at Cal State
> Northridge, and if you'll give me your address, I'll send you a hard copy.
> S. Prince
> The Punisher wrote:

Please don't try to send attachments to the list.  You can upload to the
ftp site, ftp.diy-efi.org in the /incoming directory.  If that causes
problems you can send it to me and I'll upload it.  Once it's there send
a note to the list describing what it is.

As far as a digital interface to the DIY-EGOR, the output voltage is
something like -2 to 0.5.  You'd have to shift and scale that to
something like 0-5V and then you could easily use a PIC to measure and
drive a 1 or 2 line LCD display.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet