Pic controlled EGOR

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Wed Feb 21 16:52:05 GMT 2001

Steve.Flanagan at verizonwireless.com wrote:

> HOW do you upload things to the ftp site, give step by step description on
> how to upload and download.  I am not FTP knowledgeable.
>
> Thanks  Steve F

Here's how for netscape users.

Put this URL into your browser:

ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/

In the browser, click "File" | "Upload file".  You'll get a dialog box
to select a file, when you push OK it'll say "uploading file".  If you
get an error retry a few times.  If it still doesn't work you can use
the alternate method, which is to send the file to me as an attachment
and I'll upload it.  The incoming directory is the only one that accepts
uploads and you can't delete stuff once it's there.  My email is on the
WWW pages as maintainer in case you forget it.

I imagine the process for Internet Explorere is similar.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com