uploads

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Wed Feb 21 21:16:27 GMT 2001

HELL YES! upload away

Previously, you (Stewart Prince) wrote:
{ As long as we're on the subject of uploads to the ftp site, what is the policy
{ on uploaded material?  Since this is strictly diy, I would think any info which
{ helps others is okay, in the spirit of diy.  I have some documentation about gm
{ ECUs we somehow got during the SAE cng competition.  Equations, maps, addresses,
{ etc.  Is this the kind of stuff we want at the ftp site, and is it
{ appropritate?  If so, I'll scan it and upload it.
{
{
{ To unsubscribe from diy_efi, send "unsubscribe diy_efi" (without the quotes)
{ in the body of a message (not the subject) to majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org
{

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8