Waste Spark Coils

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Thu Feb 22 00:30:53 GMT 2001

	There are multiple kinds of the waste spark, two post coils.  I think GM
uses 2-3 distinctive kinds or so the parts book claims. I was only
interested in the cheap, powerful kind.

These have a a GM # of
1103608;1103646;1103745;10468391;10472401;10477602;10495121;1049771

	If you are REALLY interested, I can go back to the parts book at the shop
and look up the two other kinds of waste spark two post coils.  I think one
set is a Hi-po set, but they are all so strong it is pretty ridiculous... we
are running 12:1 and 6psi.

James Ballenger