Waste Spark Coils

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Sat Feb 24 23:19:55 GMT 2001

	I am using a Haltech E6S and smart Bosch ignitors and they seem to work
fine up the 14,100 rpm.  Are you using dumb ignitors with the Constant
charge setting of the Haltech?  If so, my interpretation of this setting was
a constant dwell throughout the rev range which would not be satisfied at
higher rpm operation and would cause missing.  Which Bosch part # did you
use?  How are you arranging them, do you have 1 ignitor per cylinder?  If
you email me with all of the specifics or your wiring, what you wired up
after the haltech and why, I may be able to help out.

James Ballenger