gm map sensor

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Thu Feb 1 00:53:01 GMT 2001

As of January 2001;

The garden variety 1bar GM MAP sensor is currently P/N 16137039, and takes
pig-tail assembly P/N 12085502.

The 2bar GM MAP sensor is currently P/N 16254539 (used to be 16009886 -
either is fine), and both take pig-tail assembly P/N 15305891.

The 3bar GM MAP sensor is still currently P/N 16040749, and takes pig-tail
assembly P/N 12085502 (the same as a 1bar).

Walt.