Dictionary of basic circuits?

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Thu Jan 4 16:41:58 GMT 2001

There is a series called "Encyclopedia of electronic circuits" that is
good.  It's basically a collection of circuits from manufacturers data
sheets.  It's hardbound, almost 800 pages, 100 chapters.  Published by
TAB books, ISBN 0-8306-0938-5, editor Rudolf F Graf.  It's a 3 or 4
volume set, I think each new edition builds on the previous one.  I have
the first 3 and there's a lot of overlap.  Some errors also but a good
place for ideas.

--steve

Josh Criswold wrote:

> Is there a book, or series of books, which is a
> relatively comprehensive compilation of basic
> circuits?  I need something that has stuff like a
> simple amplifier circuits, and more complicated stuff
> like frequency to voltage converter circuits.  I know
> there's got to be an easier way than figuring one out
> every time you have to do it.
>
> Thanks
> Josh

Steve Ravet