Motronic Question - Pin Outs

Franz, Paul PFranz at aisvt.bfg.com
Fri Jan 5 14:56:14 GMT 2001

Hello;

I have received a heavily re-programmed Bosch Motronic M1.0 (similar to an
M1.3)  This was used on the BMW 1988 M3 but has been reprogrammed via a
previous owner for a different application.  The Motronic has a 35 pin
connector.

Oddly enough the system used 2 pins which are not documented in any of my