off topic / traction control

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:42:13 GMT 2001

  I'm
>not saying that Ford is to blame for the accidents - hell, there's been a
>lot of very marginal vehicles released by the Big Three over the past many
>years.
>
>Eric Bryant
>mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
>http://www.novagate.com/~bryante

Oddly enough, Ford's name pops to mind again--- Pinto anyone?
But Gm and chrysler have had it's share too.

I am just getting tired of marginal engineering decisions beeing twisted by
mass media into being something more then they really are. Remeber the GM
truck/gas tank deal on dateline a few years ago?