off topic / traction control

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Tue Jan 9 16:11:06 GMT 2001

Unfortunately, that's the dynamic that our societal system has caused.
To get ahead, the media types want sensational stories to make a name
for themselves.  The big three, to provide money for their investors,
makes sometimes shoddy decisions.  The engineers themselves most times,
are idealists, and WANT to produce excellent vehicles, but get hampered
by the bean counters.