off topic / traction control

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jan 13 00:31:47 GMT 2001

Last submitted posting (from this location)  was by Doc, oops

Everything about anything to do with anything is about testing.
Mileage, ET, trap speed, areo loading, engine combs, it all changes.
And the secret to that is notes.
Anyway
Amen
Bruce
   Did I say the GN did a calc'd 301 Ft/lbs of torque at 3,900 rpm ealier
today (at 15 PSI).

> Right on!........
>
> Not to pick on anybody in particular, but, a good example was when
Chevy/GMC