simple wasted spark system???

EPIC! Racing racingfit at goconnect.net
Sun Jan 14 09:06:11 GMT 2001

I was thinking of using the elec dizzy on my motor(265cu Chrysler Hemi six)
grinding of the 3 reluctor pick up points not needed so I had 3 pluses, then
to a "simple" circuit that switched from one coil pak to the next and to the
next.  when it reached the last one it reset to the start.    if this would
work then I would graft in my CDI (if I ever finish the thing) and mabe the
programmable ignition control if I was feeling really adventurous.
I feel as I missing something with it but???

-----
Subject: RE: simple wasted spark system???

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org