Off Topic - So I'll Keep It Short - PistonsHypereutectic

EPIC! Racing racingfit at goconnect.net
Sun Jan 14 09:33:43 GMT 2001

I ran Hypereutectic pistons in a 265 hemi i had a few years ago, the brand
was called zolna I think. thay copped a real hammering and held up well. the
pistons were for a 318 Chrysler but put in a 265 Hemi six as the bore  is
the same but gudgen pins different. this makes the pistons sit 50 thou above
deck, thus giving a great hike in compression(to about12.8:1. this motor
only made about 300hp but was trashed from the day it was rebuilt and pinged
terrible for 3 weeks daliy hard driving till it was worked out what the
"stones in a tin can noise was"
after that thay get my vote