Where can I get ignition map sample ?

Rob O rjo1 at home.com
Mon Jan 15 03:58:26 GMT 2001

That much timing under boost is probably what blew your engine. You need
the timing to drop under boost. Most of the people I know of running the
Haltech are also using the J&S knockguard, the new version even allows
you to modify the timing curve while under boost

What was the failure mode of the engine? Big holes in the top of the
pistons?

Rob_O