best way to go on a honda powered mini?

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Mon Jan 15 09:21:35 GMT 2001

	The team I am on uses a Haltech and custom fabricates our own
manifolds for our needs.  You could use a bunch of existing parts from
manifolds or use the stock ones is they fit in your car, just modify them
for injector bungs.  Aftermarket ECU can run up to ~$4000 (Motec) and go as
low as $600 (SDS).  My personal favorite is around $1200 (Haltech).  What is
the stock system?  Do you want more Hp than stock?  If not, then the stock
system may be the best way to go and carbs are a good budget method.  But if
you have the money and want the tunability, my recommendation would be an
aftermarket ECU with mostly stock or modified equipment.

James Ballenger