Bosch Smart Igniter

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Tue Jan 16 02:12:18 GMT 2001

	Mine are 0 227 100 139.  I did a quick search for yours and found
http://www.wolfems.com/Products/EMS/Compatibility/compatibility.html.  It
looks like it is a dumb signle channel ignitor that should be ok firing a
waste spark system.  But the way I have it set up, I only have one ignitor
per coil... I think they are only meant to drive a single coil each.

James Ballenger