diy uego

Robert R Ducker bducker at txdirect.net
Wed Jan 17 16:25:15 GMT 2001

     Bruce, I hope things are going well for you.
     Here's some more UEGO stuff. Something I forgot to mention last time,
there's an error in the controller schematic that doesn't seem to have been
posted before. Q1 is shown reversed emitter-collector and should be NPN
rather than PNP. So it should be a 2N3904, used as a follower with the
collector tied to +V. This turns the ion kill stuff into a mess otherwise.
If this has already been posted about, my apoligies, I couldn't find it.
I also talked about pots R1 and R2 last time, should have called them R19
and R20.

Bob D