DIY_EFI Digest V5 #451

Chad Clendening clendenc at execpc.com
Thu Jan 18 15:21:05 GMT 2001

Yes, there was a mistake in the power connection to one of the 2 transistors in this
area and I think also to the op amp right before that.   I was under the impression
the transistors were correct, just the power was connected wrong.

The free air cal -  it is supposed to be possible, but I don't really know what a/f to
set the free air to.  I do know that the free air current is about 5-6 mA,
significantly more than anything I ever saw on the engine.  0 mA is 14.7

Chad