"Coldstart Switch" switch does on a Motronic ML1.2

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Sat Jan 20 04:01:39 GMT 2001

The switch limits cold start system operation to 5-12 seconds of additional
air and fuel during cold engine starts. Consists of aux air valve, cold
start injector and a thermo time switch. Is that kinda what you need ?? From
the schematic on the 82-86 944--this circuit is missing. In a Motronic BMW
circa same year, pin "10" is coolant temp input.

Lyndon.