DIY_EFI Digest V5 #453

jimlinder at juno.com jimlinder at juno.com
Sat Jan 20 11:47:31 GMT 2001

Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:37:01 -0500
From: William McNett <mcnett at mail.cass.net>
Subject: New to List

I joined this list to learn something about EFI.
I want to inject the SBC engine (383) that I am currently building.
I don't really want to put a Tune Port or Pro-Jection on it.
I'd like to put a throttle body on and injectors in my intake.

Bill

Bill,

I just finished a tbi unit on a 66 Chevy 350 ci truck. Used the 747 ecm
etc.
Made some extra adapters for carb to intake etc.
Send me you address and i will send you a blow by blow article on the
conversion and the parts we have extra etc.
Glad to help.

Jim Linder
the injector " Guru"
www.lindertech.com