EFI Systems

Kris Weldy volvo4life at home.com
Mon Jan 22 21:16:02 GMT 2001

Why do you think i have the haltech f7c on my volvo?It was very cheap!I got
the harness with it-it was lacking a throttle position sensor(i used a ford
taurus one), a air temp sensor($60-haltech),and a coolant temp sensor($60
from haltech).I have copies of both the f9 software and f7c software from
Norwoods(as well as a full wiring schematic for the harness),and i got an
owners manual from a friend whom has the f7c on his rx 7 which he runs solo
2 with.So it wasnt complete,but for that price-am i complaining,nope :).The
reasons they are so cheap-is one-they are old and simplistic,and two -Bob
Norwood has a lawsuit going with haltech cause they didnt pay him anything
for selling the systems,like they had originally promised,so he just wants
to get rid of them.What you also need is a laptop-i have a 486 i bought from
a pawn shop for $150 ,the speed doesnt matter-what does is a port to use to
hook the haltech up to(parallel port).Call if you have your doubts!Good
luck.--
Kris Weldy (AIM: VolvoFam3)
Arlington, TX
'87 760ti, 20psi w/B23FT, TO3/04E turbo, many mods