ls-14 problem

hamid gatch-karan hamidgatch at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 08:17:15 GMT 2001

Hi
I am a new user of this list
I have aproblem a I will be appriciate if anybody in
list can help me.
I have a ls-14 Ecu from fms. When I progam the ecu for
my car and tune the map table for my car i.e. (tuning
so that lambda=0.990 for idle) I will get another
results! for example after some time from the tuning
the lambda=0.8 or lambda=1.1 for idle. I mean that the
engin will be reacher or leaner from the first tuning.
I sure that the data programed to ecu has not changed
but the results ah changed.
The ecu uses map sensor and rpm for computing the load
conditions of motor and dos not have any tps. The map
sensor is motorola mpx100ap internal pressure sensor.
I think that the sensor cant read the actual pressure
of manifold and the accuracy of map sensor changes
time to time. So would u please help me finding the
problem. I think this sensor dos not have temperature
compensation and also the accuracy of sensor changes
from time to time becouse of the manifold pressure
changes in the motor running time.

please help me.

best regards,
H. Gatch