New to list/Suggestions

road runner yz183 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 11:12:38 GMT 2001

Hello all

I just signed up and I'm lookin forward to learning
about fuel injection.

Well, I drive an early model Camaro ('67 to be exact)
and hopefully by the end of the year I'd like to throw
on fuel injection. Anyone know of any systems (maybe
through the dealership?) that would do the job for
semi-cheap. I know I can get an edelbrock set-up for
$2000 by that's a little too pricey.

I'm not sure what to look for really but it has to be
able to perform since I'll be running about 450hp here soon.