New 42Volt systems

Mike Graham blackz28 at swbell.net
Wed Jan 24 16:51:28 GMT 2001

I can confirm this .. not for a Caddy, but for a GM .. I pulled the
underhood wiring harness only last night from my 95 Z28 it weighed 57lbs.
There is easily 2x that much weight in wiring through the rest of the car.

Mike Graham
'95 Z28 "It might not be civilized, but it sure is fun"
'97 Dodge Ram 1500
http://www.f-body.cc