Another injector question

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jan 26 03:44:42 GMT 2001

> Thanks a lot for the help Bruce! Luckily, my team has an engine dyno that
we
> will be rebuilding this semester. So what you are saying is that we could
> monitor our O2 #s to make sure we are making our max HP? That shouldn't be
> lot easier to determine once we get the dyno going.

You can record what your O2 value is at peak HP, so that you can get back to
that mixture, on a repeatable basis.  This is also in reference to a WB O2.
There may be some timing error to effect max HP for any given atmospheric
condition, but that can be worked out during different operating conditions
on the dyno.
guaging the O2 content, is good since it allows for variances in the gas
chemistry.
The O2 is the *driving* agent of the reaction..
Bruce