Question--Injector on time versus Intake event

Ron Boley ronboley at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jan 27 01:36:51 GMT 2001

Steve/Bruce,

Thanks for the reply.  So is this (16.7ms) length on-time normal for all
kinds of SEFI engines at WOT?

At what percentage of on-time does it make sense to move up to a larger
injector?

Would there be any measurable performance gain with a larger injector in
that it might deliver more fuel in a shorter time optimizing the intake
cycle to some extent?

Thanks Ron