Reprogramming SBEC for Chrysler?

tony thohen at telusplanet.net
Sat Jan 27 06:29:45 GMT 2001

Hello all:
   Has anyone done any work on dis-assembling the code in any of the
chrysler single board engine controllers, in particular, the tbi units
in trucks from 87 to 92? I have some info as to what the controller in
this unit is ( "E" series, probably an E9), and the type of algorithim
used for engine control. If anyone is interested I can post more info. I
am looking for a way to change engine tuning on one of these systems, eg
fuel and ignition timing. Can anyone help with this, or point me to
someplace that can do this?

thohen at telusplanet.net