Fw: what is your problem

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jan 28 03:23:04 GMT 2001

To protect the innocent I altered the name in both the address and sig line.
Please forgive me for including the foul language, alias it just shows where
he's playing from.
If he'd read the archives, and had any clues, he'd have noticed that I
reserve the right to respond publicly.  But, being the person that knows soo
much, I guess I should expect folks to hide in the shadows and write such
trash.

Dear Ohn:
  I have no problems (LOL), however it would seem that you do.
  Yes, I am a jerk,  I spend way too much time actually helping folks with
EFI.  What seperates us is that you do it for money, and hense think your
all dialed in about things (common error for folks{BTW, I'll readily admit
to being here to learn}).  Your advertising here about what you did and used
a Accel ecm is in at least poor taste (while not out of focus on DIY, it is
on GMECM).  If you want to brag about doing something, OK fine, just don't
expect everyone to bow down and drool over themselves.  To see your reaction
really drives home why folks write in magazines.  They tend to think they
are above any comment, and have no idea of how to hold an intelligent
conversation.   We'll ignore the possible mag ties and why you've even
honored us with you enlightned thoughts.  Your closing line is sooo
representitive of Writters.  They tend to want everyone to just accept what
they have to say without comment, how sad to resort to such language, rather
then just being an adult about it.
   Just to skim over and reply to  some of your total lapses of any clear
thinking.
   I've been here **several years**, and do alot of off list writting, to
leave (for medical reasons) and not let friends and those expecting
need continual atta boys.   I look for no sympathy.  I have the guts to say
what I mean to who I need to say it to.   The medical issue also effects
things like the EFI POWWOW.   Now that was a real jerk thing to do.  Blanket
invitations to my house for anyone interested in EFI.   And I'll be doing it
again this year.   Negative attitude?, you really have less then a clue
about attitudes.   I said nothing *personal* about you, and here you go off
and rant about none issues,  my health is my health.  Please, feel free to
ignore any mention of them relitive to my critisism of how your doing things
relative to EFI.   Twisting the two together as you have is at least again,
in poor taste.
   Before making any really stupud comments I usually relect on what I have
to say (even then sometimes make mistakes, least I made an effort to think
things out).  In this case I've rewritten this letter several times to be
exactling in what I say, rather then the rant you presented.
   I'm glad your proud of what you did.  that is the point.  Also learning.
If you think cause you've gotten an EFI to run that is the end all to EFI,
your at least naive.   Point is learning, and *teaching*.   You do something
clever, be sure to check back until then, well have fun.
  If your ego is so frail as that it runs so rampant, I'd suggest you get
help for that.
  Sorry, that you have no concept of constructive critisism
Yes, Ohn, I am a jerk.   And very proud of it.   Now maybe, you'll learn to
learn, or at least offer intelligent conversation.
Ruce

Ooops, meant to delete this off list