DIY_EFI Digest V5 #464

J. James indyjjTAKEOUT at indy.net
Sun Jan 28 18:04:36 GMT 2001

Can the personality grudges Guys,
You're both working hard to support Hot Rodding, Racing,  general modifications,
and improvements in an ever more threatening governmental environment.   Life is
just too short and there is never enough time to solve the technical details as it
is.  Remember you're both successful in your own lives and I for one appreciate
the technical discussions.   Many of us monitor 10 or more technical newsgroups
and are pretty sharp in our own right also.
Regards,
JJ
--
Due to escalating SPAM I have added the word " TAKEOUT " to my Email Address,
Please clear for replies.  JJ