gm map sensor

Jeff Webb mustang at ufl.edu
Sun Jan 28 23:36:15 GMT 2001

Thanks, Walt.  Looks like good info.  I would also like to see the
spreadsheets containing the actual data as well, if possible.  Are you
the one who uploaded this file?

I'll let you know if I decide to run some calibrations myself.  If I go
that route, I'd be happy to get calibration data for any other MAP
sensors people want to let me borrow for a week or two.

Jeff Webb