what is your problem

Kris Weldy volvo4life at home.com
Mon Jan 29 06:44:47 GMT 2001

Cant we all just get along?:)Save the insults for the negative drivers and
the full time bs'ers-that goes double for the both sides,oh and those people
that like to threaten the possibly wellfare of others-this stuff is silly.--
Kris Weldy (AIM: VolvoFam3)
Arlington, TX
'87 760ti, 20psi w/B23FT, TO3/04E turbo, many mods

> To protect the innocent I altered the name in both the address and sig
line.
> Please forgive me for including the foul language, alias it just shows
where
> he's playing from.
> If he'd read the archives, and had any clues, he'd have noticed that I
> reserve the right to respond publicly.  But, being the person that knows
soo
> much, I guess I should expect folks to hide in the shadows and write such
> trash.
>
> Dear Ohn:
>   I have no problems (LOL), however it would seem that you do.
>   Yes, I am a jerk,  I spend way too much time actually helping folks with
> EFI.  What seperates us is that you do it for money, and hense think your
> all dialed in about things (common error for folks{BTW, I'll readily admit
> to being here to learn}).  Your advertising here about what you did and
used
> a Accel ecm is in at least poor taste (while not out of focus on DIY, it
is
> on GMECM).  If you want to brag about doing something, OK fine, just don't
> expect everyone to bow down and drool over themselves.  To see your
reaction
> really drives home why folks write in magazines.  They tend to think they
> are above any comment, and have no idea of how to hold an intelligent
> conversation.   We'll ignore the possible mag ties and why you've even
> honored us with you enlightned thoughts.  Your closing line is sooo
> representitive of Writters.  They tend to want everyone to just accept
what
> they have to say without comment, how sad to resort to such language,
rather
> then just being an adult about it.
>    Just to skim over and reply to  some of your total lapses of any clear
> thinking.
>    I've been here **several years**, and do alot of off list writting, to
> leave (for medical reasons) and not let friends and those expecting
> need continual atta boys.   I look for no sympathy.  I have the guts to
say
> what I mean to who I need to say it to.   The medical issue also effects
> things like the EFI POWWOW.   Now that was a real jerk thing to do.
Blanket