Nissan Skyline DIY_UEGO / Bosch LM-11

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 29 21:52:56 GMT 2001

Before dong anything with that one, I'd be doing alot of homework.
I'd also recommend reading the archives, there is a downloadable version at
Incoming.
There is a working WB here, and just now the first non-protype is going
together.
Bruce

From: Hugh
I have a Nissan Skyline R34 GTR and about to carry out some modifications to
the engine mechanicals and engine management systems to improve the
performance.
I need to gain access the engine knock sensor outputs and also to build a
sensibly priced UEGO sensor as part of the tuning process.
I also believe Nismo offer an upgraded set of software for the dashboard VDU
that allows higher boost readings to be displayed.
Hugh