MAP Sensor.

John Dammeyer johnd at autoartisans.com
Mon Jan 29 22:51:04 GMT 2001

Hi,

It's a sensor specifically designed for Turbo'd applications.  If you take
apart an older Haltech you'll see it's earlier predecessor like an MPX2100
or some variant.  This particular one is temperature calibrated over the
Industrial temperature range.  I used the MPX2100 for Ambient pressure but a
new design will now use these as they are compensated much better.

It's by no means ready to go as a bolt it inside the engine compartment but
more a device meant for a roll your own processor based system.

Cheers,

John Dammeyer