NC 'custom' LED lights retrofitted?

Ross Corrigan 280zx at home.com
Tue Jan 30 07:08:38 GMT 2001

I know this is NC so please reply privately to me. A group of use are
interested in converting our signal and brake lights into LED bulbs to
improve upon our older (Datsun Z cars) lights in quality and
brightness.   Anyone with experience in this please drop me a
line.  current q's are how to make them non 'directional' with a curved
board/reflector or.......? as well as best avenue for brightness/cost?

thanks

(our progress/q's to date at   http://24.4.88.29/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000133.html)
Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada      R200 4.11's available

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

mailto:280zx at home.com      ICQ # 11549358
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg    where a
Z belongs