NTK UEGO

Stewart Prince sprince at csun.edu
Wed Jan 31 17:27:07 GMT 2001

Not sure if this will help, but we bought an NTK uego directly from NGK about
two years ago. The sensor was 600, the controller 400, and the harness 60.  You
might be able to get one directly from them.  I've got all the specs on it,
including the air fuel ratio vs output voltage, calibrated from a horiba.  If
anyone is interested, I'll scan an send as an attachment.
s. prince
Ludis Langens wrote:

> Bruce Plecan wrote:
> >
> > 92-5 Hondo Civic 1.5 VTEC
> > 36531-P07-003
>
> Aka, the VX model - but only with federal (non-California) emissions.
> It looks like this sensor is also used on non California manual
> transmission Civic HX's in the late '90's and possibly even to the
> current model year.
>
> --
> Ludis Langens                               ludis (at) cruzers (dot) com
> Mac, Fiero, & engine controller goodies:  http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/

STEWART PRINCE

PROFESSOR, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, NORTHRIDGE