NTK UEGO

Robert R Ducker bducker at txdirect.net
Wed Jan 31 19:59:52 GMT 2001

Stewart,
I'd appreciate a copy of that data.
Although, according to TAG (yeah, the F1 ones) their NGK sensors come from
Japan with outputs that vary +-15% away from stoich. Check out their fairly
extensive specs under "lambda sensor" here:
http://www.tagelectronics.co.uk/ . Their sensor looks to be a little
different with fewer tip holes, but maybe that's just a flavor available
for users who don't intend to do alot of idling...
Bob D

At 09:16 AM 1/31/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Not sure if this will help, but we bought an NTK uego directly from NGK about
>two years ago. The sensor was 600, the controller 400, and the harness 60.
 You