Opinions on SDSEFI

Drax240z drax77 at home.com
Sun Jun 17 00:35:14 GMT 2001

I have the SDS EM-6E system on my 240z turbo, though I have yet to start the
car. I was very impressed with the build quality (anodized CNC parts) of the
SDS components, as well as with their customer support. I know more than
half a dozen guys that have run SDS on their Nissan 2.8L Turbo engines, and
I've yet to hear any complaints from them, except perhaps the lack of
datalogging. The price is definately right!

              Richard Lewis
       2B Mechanical Engineering
       University of Victoria, BC
http://members.home.net/drax77/newpage.html