SpeedPro Tuning

John Walker dakotart98 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:05:25 GMT 2001

I just purchased a SpeedPro with Wideband 02 for my 98 Dodge Dakota.  I've
done quite a bit of research and downloaded the software to play with.
Everyone I talk to says the tuning process is pretty intuitive.  My question
is though, has anyone here tuned a SpeedPro unit?  If I'm sure general
tuning techniques will help.  This will be my first ECU tuning project so I
want to make sure I don't screw anything up.  Should I just take the
defaults, make a pull, view the WB correction factor and other data and try
to hone it in that way?

Don't mean to sound remedial...but I want to get max power without being
dangerous.  I guess one of my biggest questions is...when do decide to go
WOT on the dyno?

Thanks,

John Walker