SpeedPro Tuning

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jun 19 22:19:12 GMT 2001

From: "Jörgen Karlsson" <jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se>

> I think that I need 30 minutes to get the performance better then stock.

Oh, please,
be a little realistic,
You might get a car running OK in 30 mins., but not at all like an oem
calibration.   What hot weather testing, cold weather testing, what various
gasoline mixtures did you run?.
Did you try winter gas in hot weather, or summer gas in cold weather?.
"Performance" includes matters other then just WOT, and if you talking WOT
then you might be specific about in that one area.

Shall we even mention emissions?.
Bruce